Your hotel stay and most meals over the workshop duration will be paid for directly by the workshop. Travel reimbursements will be processed via Sara Bradley, workshop coordinator and issued by The University of California, Berkeley. The workshop was government funded thus travel tickets must be ‘coach’. No alcohol can be reimbursed.
- UCB travel policy states that economy/coach class fare value will be reimbursed
- Normal travel reimbursement processing takes 10-15 business days. However, due to staff travel and UCB winter shut down, travel reimbursements received later may mail out in January 2016
- Mileage reimbursement per current IRS mileage rate will be processed up to the cost of air/train fare economy/coach fare for the same itinerary
Post-workshop please collect:
- Travel ticket (must include traveler name, ticket price and show form of payment)
- Receipts (copies okay)
- Fill out, print and sign the UC Berkeley Domestic Travel Reimbursement (form link)
- Fill out, print and sign the University of California Vendor Form
- Short summary of receipts with total amount being requested
Deadline by December 11, 2015 please.
Send or email to:
11517 Hickory Cluster
Reston, VA 20190